Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
First Aid Supplies
At Bostock Health Care we have a no quibble returns policy. If for any reason you are not happy with an item or items you have purchased from us, just return the items in their original condition including the original packaging within 30 days and we will issue a full credit for the price of the item (less the cost of courier) unless the product is specified as non returnable. If the return is as a result of our error or you feel the product is faulty then please contact us on 01234 356980 for instructions on how to return it at no additional charge to yourself and to arrange replacements.
Terms of Course Booking for First Aid Courses
1. Fees Course fees must be paid prior to the commencement of the course. If the fees are not paid the certificates may be withheld. All fees are subject to VAT at the current rate and may be altered at any time.
2. Substitutes If a candidate is unable to attend a booked first aid course the company may send a substitute candidate at no extra cost. Substitutes may NOT be sent for courses that have already been transferred.
3. Transfers If a candidate is unable to attend a course (for example if they need to attend a funeral or other important event) a transfer may be arranged to another first aid course of the same price organised by Bostock Health Care Ltd. A transfer fee will always be payable. Once transferred it is not possible to transfer a second time or cancel the course. The transfer must be organised within 2 weeks of the date of the original course, after that date they will not be able to transfer. No refund will be given if the course booked is of a lower value. The substitute course must be started within three months of the start of original course. It is never possible to transfer on the day of the course. If a candidate does not attend they will loose their full course fee.
4. Cancellations a) A full refund will be given if a place on a course is cancelled more than 28 days before the commencement of the course. b) A 50% refund will be given if a place on a course is cancelled less than 28 days and more than 7 days preceding the commencement of the course c) It is regretted that no refund can ever be given if a place on a course is cancelled within 7 days immediately preceding the commencement of the course but in some cases a substitute candidate can be sent or a transfer may be arranged.
5. Candidates needing extra training and re-assessment Candidates who are deemed to need extra training and re-assessment at the final assessment of a Standard or Refresher first aid course will usually be offered a chance to attend a further revision session and re-assessment for a fee of £45.00.
6. Certificates will not be issued until full payment has been received.
7 Attendance Under the Health and Safety Regulations (First Aid) 1981 all candidates must attend all 3 days of the First Aid at Work course or 2 days of the refresher first Aid at Work course. They must arrive promptly at the time stated in their booking letter.
8. Candidates The candidates that you choose should be able to complete a First Aid at Work course. This means that they should be physically able to cope with all emergency situations and should possess adequate communication skills. They should be a reliable member of staff who could easily leave their normal duties to attend to an emergency. If they do not meet the above criteria they will not be able to achieve the standard required for a First Aid at Work certificate and no refund can be given.
9. Refresher Courses The employer should ensure that the candidate refreshing their FAW qualification holds a current FAW certificate on the last day of the course. If the candidate did not train with BHC the employer should ensure that BHC see a copy of this certificate. If the candidate arrives at the course with the wrong type of certificate they will be turned away and no refund will be given.